We are looking for an experienced Polisher to join our team repair in Chipping Warden.
The job in a nutshell:
- Salary: £16.00 per hour
- Chipping Warden
- Overtime available
- Vehicle Polisher
Benefits of this offer:
- Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
- 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension contributions
- Health cash plan
- Ongoing training provided
- Opportunities for career progression due to ongoing business growth
The Vehicle Polisher will be responsible for preparing vehicles for paint. You will be someone that enjoys working in a fast paced environment with a hands on attitude and at heart with a data-driven mindset, sharing fresh ideas for how to apply best practice to improve efficiency by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
What you’ll be doing:
- After painting, using fine paper to remove blemishes and dirt in the paint.
- Use a machine mop to remove any blemishes, runs and dirt after paint.
- Using orbital sanders to remove small chips in the paint.
- Attending all training programmes as necessary and when instructed.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working area at all times.
- Sending completed vehicles to the valeting team.
Required skills and experience:
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Significant exposure working in a similar position i.e. Polisher, MOP Operative, Bodyshop / Bodyworks Operative etc
- Significant exposure using orbital sanders.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Team player.