We are looking for an experienced Strip Fitter to join our team repair in Rugby.
The job in a nutshell
- Salary: £17.00 per hour
- Overtime available
- Strip Fitter
The Strip & Refit Technician will be responsible for ensuring all vehicles are stripped down ready for prep & paint and then refitting the car after its been painted ready for polish, will also be responsible for the mechanical and electrical trim. The Strip Fitter role is an integral part of the and highly effective involves carrying out a wide range of tasks to high standards.
What you’ll be doing:
- Attending all training programmes as necessary and when instructed.
- Refitting vehicles after paint so they are ready for polish.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working area at all times.
- Sending completed vehicles to the valeting team.
- Stripping down vehicles ready for prep/paint.
Required skills and experience:
- Significant exposure working in a similar position i.e. Vehicle Stripper, Refitter, MET Technician, Bodyshop / Bodywork Operative.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Significant exposure using orbital sanders.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Process driven.
- Team player.
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Training and development opportunities
Plus many many more!