Recovery DriverFull Time/Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Recovery Driver to join our team repair in Southall.
The job in a nutshell:
- Salary: up to £26,000 per annum
- Overtime available
- Recovery Driver
Benefits of this offer:
- Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
- 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension contributions
- Health cash plan
- Ongoing training provided
- Opportunities for career progression due to ongoing business growth
Requirements for a Recovery Driver:
You will have experience in a driving role, as a vehicle recovery driver would be beneficial but not essential. You must be able to:
- Plan your workload effectively
- Work skillfully and safely under pressure
- Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Be flexible in your approach
- Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind
- You will ensure that all tasks carried out follow our Health and Safety guidelines; for example, wearing all provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and keeping all work areas clean and tidy.
- Valid Driving Licence (ideally clean)
- You will be responsible for driving a recovery truck, collecting vehicles from customers andbringing them to site for the repair work to be carried out, and delivering vehicles back to customers.
It is essential that you follow legal requirements as set out in the Road Traffic Act and that you are flexible as you will be required to cover other sites annual leave and sickness absence.