Polisher/Quality ControlFull Time/Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Polisher/Quality Control to join our team repair in High Wycombe.
The job in a nutshell:
- Salary: £30,000 per annum
- High Wycombe
- Overtime available
- Polisher/Quality Control
Benefits of this offer:
- Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
- 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension contributions
- Health cash plan
- Ongoing training provided
- Opportunities for career progression due to ongoing business growth
You will have experience in the automotive industry, with a working knowledge or vehicle repairs.
Requirements for a Polisher/Quality Control:
- Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales
- Work skillfully and safely under pressure
- Carry out work in accordance with manufacturers specification
- Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Be flexible in your approach
- Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind.
- You will ensure that all tasks carried out follow our Health and Safety guidelines; for example, wearing all provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and keeping all work areas clean and tidy.
As quality controller, you will be responsible for carrying out final quality control procedures, ensuring repairs are carried out to the BSI PAS 10125 standards.
You will review company procedures and processes to ensure these are carried out correctly, including the availability and use of recognized repair methods.