Bodyshop ManagerFull Time/Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Bodyshop manager to join our team repair in Maidstone.
The job in a nutshell:
- Salary: £60,000 per annum
- Overtime available
- Bodyshop manager
- Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
- 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension contributions
- Health cash plan
- Ongoing training provided
- Opportunities for career progression due to ongoing business growth
About the Job
You will be responsible for managing an on-site team of experts, including paint sprayers, panel beaters, MET technicians, estimators and all administrative staff. You will understand the business needs, the accounts, reports and KPI’s, effectively manage site resources and costs in order to optimise capability and profitability and actively and efficiently manage work provider and supplier relationships.
You will deal with any customer issues, and ensure time is prioritized for interviewing, to ensure open vacancies are filled swiftly.
These tasks require excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail
Requirements for a Bodyshop manager:
- Prior experience as a Bodyshop Site Manager, with expertise in health and safety protocols, ensuring these measures are consistently adhered to
- You will be responsible for planning your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales; working skillfully and safely under pressure, and carrying out work in accordance with manufacturers specification
- You will be able to lead and work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision, be flexible in your approach and continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind
Additionally, you will have the ability to motivate your team to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly site targets.